Our bodies are intelligently designed and will thrive when we give them the necessary nutrition that was originally created for its nourishment. The goal of nutritional therapy is to eliminate nutritional deficiencies and restore your body’s balance.
We offer support and guidance for people who are struggling with their health and want to learn how to make positive changes in their life so they can live with health and vitality. This includes a holistic approach to nutrition, looking at how all areas of life are connected.
Beth is a certified Nutritional Therapist Practitioner, and is also a member of the Weston Price Foundation.
What kinds of health concerns can Nutritional Therapy be helpful for? *
- Low energy
- Skin issues (acne, rosacea, psoriasis, etc.)
- Hormonal issues (PMS, infertility)
- Joint pain
- Digestive problems (IBS, constipation, diarrhea)
- Trouble sleeping
- Low immune function
- Blood sugar regulation
- Adrenal Fatigue
What’s Included With Nutritional Therapy Consulting?
- Consultation to discuss goals and explain what to expect from nutritional therapy
- Analysis of food journal & personalized nutrition recommendations
- Analysis of nutritional assessment questionnaire & supplement recommendations, if necessary
- Symptom Burden Graph – a visual of the state of the health of your foundations
- Recommended Reading/Documentaries
- Nutrition Handouts, Recipes, Lifestyle Tips
- Follow-Up Appointments to track progress & make changes
- Email Support between appointments
Combining your goals and the results of the assessment and analysis tools, a personalized plan is developed specifically for you.
- Nutritional Therapy Initial Consult
- One Hour Coaching Sessions
- 1/2-Hour Follow-up Visits
- Personalized Functional Nutritional Report
You will get a 1 ½ hour consultation in person, on the phone or via Skype/Google Hangouts where we will go over your 3 day food journal, initial interview responses and personal nutritional assessment questionnaire.
The questionnaire is a comprehensive 300 question health snapshot which tells us where you are and what we need to focus on. Together we’ll create a workable plan for you and your goals.
- THE ROSACEA PROTOCOL™
- FOCUS ON THE FOUNDATIONS PACKAGE
- DETOX PACKAGE
- EAT TO THRIVE PACKAGE
- PERSONAL FUNCTIONAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT
Let Beth help you reduce redness and other symptoms, and gain back your confidence to once again face the public without a red face.
This offering includes a one hour consult, detailed information regarding foods to eat and avoid, information regarding natural supplements, and four ½ hour follow-up sessions to review progress.
~ Balanced Bytes ~
Equilibria Wellness Newsletter
Would you like to live with health and vitality, incorporating a whole foods diet and bio-individual plan targeting your specific needs?
Start with your free 20 minute consultation today!
Share the Knowledge!