Muscle testing is a form of applied kinesiology that can evaluate the body’s imbalances and assess its needs. The body has within it and surrounding it an electrical grid, which is pure energy. Using your muscles, events or emotions that weaken or strengthen your body can be found.
By addressing the entire person rather than one specific issue, the version of muscle testing leveraged at Equilibria Wellness provides a whole-healthcare system that promotes emotional, physical and physiological well-being. This is based on the following principles:
- The body can heal itself: Tapping into the “innate wisdom” of the body to heal itself in order to recover from any and all types of injury.
- Stress impacts overall health: Every experience a person goes through contributes to that person’s state of health. Lifestyle, genetics, history, and environment all impact the body’s functioning.
This interference prevents the body from functioning at its best and can lead to emotional and physical health issues.
- The body communicates via energetic circuitry: Every aspect of our being—cells, atoms, and neurons—are in communication with each other constantly. Each bodily system communicates via energetic circuitry for optimal functioning.
Stress can compromise the circuitry systems (the nervous system, for example) and create chronic breakdown of communication.
The goal is to connect these broken lines and facilitate open communication between all of the elements of the body in order to promote healing from within.
- Ask: Pay attention to what the body is doing in order to decipher information. Ask the body questions and get answers by observing how various muscles tense and relax.
- Balance: After gathering information about the needs of the body, options are outlined to bring balance to the body and mind. Techniques such as tapping of the head and chest are used to signal the brain and heart to prepare to heal and restructure.
- Communication: The final phase of the process attempts to re-link the systems in the body and repair any lines of communication that have been compromised. Tapping focuses on various points throughout the body, including what are known as the "energy circuits."
Beth will meet 1:1 with you to walk through a specific protocol, asking your body what it needs.
She will then craft a comprehensive custom report that outlines what would best support you. This could include services offered via Equilibria Wellness, or other services based on connections within the holistic community.
A 1:1 follow-up consult is then scheduled to thoroughly walk through the results and recommendations.
Share the Knowledge!